Karen Rawson | Donald's Car Corner
"Six years ago, I stumbled across Friday Systems and Lot Wizard and have been more productive ever since. Not only is there product an excellent tool, but their customer service is second to none, period."
Jim Shores | Peachtree Auto Sales
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of answers to the most common questions we are asked about our Lot Wizard software. If your concern is not addressed below, please see our support website lotwizard.info or contact us so that we can respond to your inquiry. The information is categorized for both shoppers and active customers.
- I'm having trouble with a certain feature. How do I use Lot Wizard's features?
- How do I replace the demo's sample information with my own dealership's information?
- How do I send my cars to the Internet?
- How do I get my cars on AutoTrader.com?
- How do I sign up with CARFAX Service Link Program?
- How do I make sure my Lot Wizard software is up to date?
Troubleshooting Internet Connectivity
- How do I prevent the Windows Firewall from denying Lot Wizard downloads and transfers?
- How do I prevent Norton Internet Security 2006 from denying Lot Wizard downloads and transfers?
- How do I prevent Zone Labs ZoneAlarm Pro from denying Lot Wizard downloads and transfers?
Forms & Printing
- What type of Printer(s) do I need?
- Do I have to pay extra for new forms or program updates?
- Where can I get forms for my dealership?
- How do I get Lot Wizard to print my forms?
- What if a form I want isn't on the Download List?
- How do I align my forms in the printer?
- How do I print Window Stickers for my cars?
- Do I need special paper to print payment coupons for my Buy Here/Pay Here customers?
- How do I set up my Okidata printer?