Karen Rawson | Donald's Car Corner
"Six years ago, I stumbled across Friday Systems and Lot Wizard and have been more productive ever since. Not only is there product an excellent tool, but their customer service is second to none, period."
Jim Shores | Peachtree Auto Sales
Car Deal Document Printing
Lot Wizard™ automates your car sales from start to finish by printing all necessary deal paperwork. Lot Wizard™ uses virtually any dot-matrix printer to print State forms, Bank contracts, Odometer disclosures, Insurance agreements, Buyers guides, and countless other deal forms. Our software can also print inventory sheets, sales reports, PDF forms and window stickers on traditional ink or laser jet printers.
- No handwriting! Print all car deal paperwork automatically using dot matrix and laser printers.
- Choose from Lot Wizard's extensive selection of programmed and customizable forms.
- All standard forms & paperwork included--Bank Contracts, State Forms, Odometers, Warranties, Insurance Agreements, Buyers Guides, etc.
- Need a new form? Just download it!
- Many forms available in PDF format for laser printing. Our latest advancement in document processing brings the simplicity of Adobe's portable document format to your deal paperwork. If your state provides PDF versions of their sales and tax forms Lot Wizard can print these documents in their entirety on plain white paper, saving you time and money.
- Custom Report Designer, Customer Mailing Labels, and Report Data Export
- Write reports for Inventory, Dealer Loans and Sales.
- Create advanced savable filters that can be applied to any report.
- Save & Load custom reports.
- Display Totals, Averages or Item Counts
- Format & Sort report columns
- Print customer Mailing Labels
- Export any data to a tab delimited file
- Integrated letter writer gives you word processing power to create, save, and print custom letters.
- Use saved letters for notices, custom written dealership forms and collection letters.
- Customer information is automatically inserted in letter when printed.