Dealer Inventory Facebook App
If you are using Facebook to promote your car dealership, you can integrate your vehicle inventory using our Facebook app. Your social media efforts could be for naught if you are waiting for your Facebook fans to leave Facebook in order to see what you are offering. We have created a Facebook app that will integrate your current inventory into your Facebook page, putting your cars right in front of your fans.
Visit our app: http://www.facebook.com/DealerInventoryApp
See it live on Facebook right now
Here are some Facebook pages that are running our app. Look for the Inventory link on the page menu.
App feature list
- Creates its own button on your facebook page
- Full, up-to-date inventory
- Clicking a car takes users to that vehicle page on your website
- Facebook style and colors for a clean, seamless look
- Photo thumbnails
- Sort the list by make, model, year, color or price
- Filter the list to see only cars, trucks, vans, SUVs or motorcycles
Pricing and availability
How to install our Facebook app
If you already have a fan page set up for your business, skip this step. This application works only on Facebook fan pages. Accounts on Facebook are people; businesses have pages.
Facebook pages allow users to like the business page instead of becoming friends and were designed specifically for businesses and other non-human entities. Our app attaches to one of these fan pages.
If you are logged into your Facebook account, clicking this link will start the page wizard: http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
Inventory in our system
Your vehicle inventory must be in our database in order for the app to operate. If you are not a current customer, it is possible that the company that manages your inventory can send us a feed of your inventory.
- Click here to go to our app's page on Facebook
- Click the Like button (optional!)
- Click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner. See example.
- Click Add App to Page in the drop down menu
- Send us your Facebook page address so we can extract your page ID
After following these instructions, the app will be installed. You should see a new tab on your fan page called Inventory. This tab is where your vehicles will appear. If you do not see your live inventory when visiting this tab, perhaps we are unaware of your intent to use this app. There is an association between your Facebook page and our app that we need to introduce to our system. Please contact us to let us know you have the app installed.